Keinton Mandeville Village Hall for Hire for private functions
The ideal venue for weddings
Home Groups who use the hall The MUGA Contact Us


The hall holds two main licences:

The Premises Licence No 001436

 This licence is granted by the South Somerset District Council and licences the hall for the following activities:

  • Plays
  • Films
  • Indoor Sporting Events
  • Live Music
  • Recorded Music
  • Performances of Dance
  • Other Entertainment Activities
  • Making Music
  • Dancing
  • Sale of Alcohol

For further details you can view the premises licence by clicking here.  There is an annual fee for a licence that involves the Sale of Alcohol, so if you choose an option which makes use of our licence, we do make a small charge.

Performing Right Society Licence

The village hall hold a PRS Licence which allows you to play copyright material in the village hall.  To see the licence please click here.  The hall have to pay an annual fee for this licence, so if you are playing music at  your event, we do make a small charge.


Subscription to the Community Council for Somerset

The hall subscribes to the Community Council for Somerset.  This organisation has greatly assisted the Village Hall Committee over the years and continue to provide useful information and training especially when there are changes in the law that impact upon village halls.   For further details on the Community Council - click here

© 2020 Keinton Mandeville Village Hall and Playingfield Trust Registered Charity No: 1057420